Allan Saxe NT Green Loan
- Must be a UNT Denton campus student
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in the current semester
- Must show the ability to repay the loan and fee
- Student account must be clear of all blocks
Terms and Conditions
- Loans and fees must be repaid in exact cash in the UNT Student Money Management Center located in Chestnut Hall, Suite 313.
- Applications are accepted only in the UNT Student Money Management Center.
- Applications will not be accepted if the 10-business day repayment period includes any dates the University is officially closed.
- A signed promissory note is required to be on file before disbursement of loan occurs.
- Accounts in late status (one day past the due date) will be assessed an additional $10 penalty fee.
- Accounts in default status (twenty-one days past the due date) will be sent to a collections agency and assessed an additional $10 penalty fee; the student's credit will be negatively impacted by these actions.
- Should a loan become late the applicant is ineligible to apply to any of the SMMC loan programs for twelve months.
- Transcript and registration blocks will be applied to late and default accounts.
- Students may apply for two (2) loans per semester.
Applications are accepted only in the Student Money Management Center:
University of North Texas
Chestnut Hall, Suite 313
We've listed answers to the most commonly asked Green Loan program related questions here.